Matches provides internet based energy, chemical, manufacturing and metallurgical engineering information that
aids in the selection, design and optimization of processes
and equipment. Matches has experience in
research, design, construction and operation of many chemical units and
Matches' information covers a wide range from chemical products, books
and computer programs to specific life cycle cost analysis.
- Microcomputer Programs for Heap Leach Operation
- This book assists the operating engineer with his day to day duties at a precious metal
(gold and silver) heap leach operation. The associated computer programs help the
engineer estimate operating parameters, simplify calculating required reagent additions,
and evaluate the economic feasibility of the project. These programs are written in
DOS basic for interactive, menu driven operation on an IBM PC or compatible.
Click Book to order the heap leach book.
- Maintenance Chemical Formulation and
- Matches maintenance chemical formulas, process design, startup and
technical service to reduce purchased chemical costs and improve
maintenance and manufacturing operations. Our files contain a wide variety of
chemical formulations and information relating to the maintenance of
chemical, energy, manufacturing and metallurgical process equipment.
Click Cleaner to order cleaner formulations.
- Capital and Operating Cost Estimates
- Matches provides conceptual (order-of-magnitude) cost estimates for chemical and
metallurgical industry. Our files contain conceptual capital and
operating cost estimates for a wide range of processes. We also have conceptual
capital and operating cost estimates for equipment and equipment modules. We
can provide equipment design guides also.
Click Cost to order a cost analysis.